AD Alcorcon VS Burgos CF Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AD Alcorcon got 1 wins, 0 draws and 7 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.22 with 3 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Burgos CF got 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.16 with 9 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AD Alcorcon win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AD Alcorcon win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Burgos CF win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AD Alcorcon last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Burgos CF last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap: W/L/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AD Alcorcon wins is 36.81%, the chance for a draw is 30.85% and the chance for Burgos CF to win this game is 32.34%.


AD Alcorcon VS Burgos CF
Prediction:AD Alcorcon

AD Alcorcon VS Burgos CF Prediction Spanish Segunda Division