Internacional RS VS Chapecoense SC Prediction Brazil Serie A

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Internacional RS got 8 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.7 with 33 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Chapecoense SC got 1 wins, 9 draws and 14 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.20 with 12 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Internacional RS win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Internacional RS win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Chapecoense SC win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Internacional RS last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Chapecoense SC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Internacional RS wins is 61.20%, the chance for a draw is 24.38% and the chance for Chapecoense SC to win this game is 14.41%.


Internacional RS VS Chapecoense SC
Prediction:Internacional RS

Internacional RS VS Chapecoense SC Prediction Brazil Serie A