Venezuela VS Ecuador Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Venezuela got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Ecuador got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Venezuela win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Venezuela win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Ecuador win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Venezuela last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Ecuador last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Venezuela wins is 25.75%, the chance for a draw is 29.68% and the chance for Ecuador to win this game is 44.57%.


Venezuela VS Ecuador
Prediction:Ecuador

Venezuela VS Ecuador Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)