Chile VS Paraguay Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chile got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Paraguay got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chile win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chile win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Paraguay win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chile last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Paraguay last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chile wins is 48.20%, the chance for a draw is 28.31% and the chance for Paraguay to win this game is 23.49%.


Chile VS Paraguay
Prediction:Chile

Chile VS Paraguay Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)