Panama VS USA Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Panama got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. USA got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Panama win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Panama win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. USA win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Panama last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. USA last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Panama wins is 17.88%, the chance for a draw is 30.14% and the chance for USA to win this game is 51.99%.


Panama VS USA
Prediction:USA

Panama VS USA Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)