Mexico VS Honduras Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mexico got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Honduras got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mexico win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mexico win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Honduras win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mexico last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Honduras last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/L; Handicap: W/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mexico wins is 71.43%, the chance for a draw is 19.35% and the chance for Honduras to win this game is 9.22%.


Mexico VS Honduras
Prediction:Mexico

Mexico VS Honduras Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)