Cuiaba VS Sao Paulo Prediction Brazil Serie A

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cuiaba got 6 wins, 12 draws and 6 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.12 with 30 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Sao Paulo got 6 wins, 11 draws and 7 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.14 with 29 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cuiaba win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cuiaba win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Sao Paulo win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cuiaba last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/O. Sao Paulo last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/V/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cuiaba wins is 25.83%, the chance for a draw is 30.78% and the chance for Sao Paulo to win this game is 43.39%.


Cuiaba VS Sao Paulo
Prediction:Sao Paulo

Cuiaba VS Sao Paulo Prediction Brazil Serie A