Chinese Taipei VS Indonesia Prediction AFC Asian Cup

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
AFC Asian Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chinese Taipei got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Indonesia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chinese Taipei win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chinese Taipei win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Indonesia win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 88.89% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chinese Taipei last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap:-/W/W/L/-; Over/Under: -/U/U/U/-. Indonesia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/L; Handicap: -/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chinese Taipei wins is 41.35%, the chance for a draw is 28.48% and the chance for Indonesia to win this game is 30.17%.


Chinese Taipei VS Indonesia
Prediction:Chinese Taipei

Chinese Taipei VS Indonesia Prediction AFC Asian Cup