Belarus VS Czech Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Belarus got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Czech got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Belarus win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Belarus win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Czech win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Belarus last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Czech last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Belarus wins is 11.69%, the chance for a draw is 19.61% and the chance for Czech to win this game is 68.71%.


Belarus VS Czech
Prediction:Czech

Belarus VS Czech Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)