Estonia VS Wales Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Estonia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Wales got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Estonia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Estonia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Wales win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Estonia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Wales last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Estonia wins is 16.07%, the chance for a draw is 24.89% and the chance for Wales to win this game is 59.03%.


Estonia VS Wales
Prediction:Wales

Estonia VS Wales Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)