Latvia VS Turkey Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Latvia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Turkey got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Latvia win rate is 16.67%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Latvia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Turkey win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Latvia last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Turkey last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/L; Handicap: V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Latvia wins is 8.66%, the chance for a draw is 17.21% and the chance for Turkey to win this game is 74.13%.


Latvia VS Turkey
Prediction:Turkey

Latvia VS Turkey Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)