Netherlands VS Gibraltar Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Netherlands got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Gibraltar got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Netherlands win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Netherlands win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Gibraltar win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Netherlands last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Gibraltar last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap: V/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Netherlands wins is 95.51%, the chance for a draw is 3.13% and the chance for Gibraltar to win this game is 1.36%.


Netherlands VS Gibraltar
Prediction:Netherlands

Netherlands VS Gibraltar Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)