Croatia VS Slovakia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Croatia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Slovakia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Croatia win rate is 83.33%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Croatia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Slovakia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Croatia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Slovakia last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Croatia wins is 63.33%, the chance for a draw is 22.75% and the chance for Slovakia to win this game is 13.92%.


Croatia VS Slovakia
Prediction:Croatia

Croatia VS Slovakia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)