Slovenia VS Russia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Slovenia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Russia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Slovenia win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Slovenia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Russia win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Slovenia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O. Russia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Slovenia wins is 31.53%, the chance for a draw is 29.95% and the chance for Russia to win this game is 38.53%.


Slovenia VS Russia
Prediction:Russia

Slovenia VS Russia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)