North Macedonia VS Germany Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. North Macedonia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Germany got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, North Macedonia win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, North Macedonia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Germany win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. North Macedonia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/L; Handicap:W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Germany last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that North Macedonia wins is 7.98%, the chance for a draw is 14.67% and the chance for Germany to win this game is 77.35%.


North Macedonia VS Germany
Prediction:Germany

North Macedonia VS Germany Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)