Romania VS Armenia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Mon, Oct.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Romania got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Armenia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Romania win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Romania win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Armenia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Romania last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap:W/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Armenia last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Romania wins is 58.18%, the chance for a draw is 24.31% and the chance for Armenia to win this game is 17.51%.


Romania VS Armenia
Prediction:Romania

Romania VS Armenia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)