Bragantino VS Atletico Clube Goianiense Prediction Brazil Serie A

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bragantino got 9 wins, 11 draws and 4 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.5 with 38 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Atletico Clube Goianiense got 7 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.11 with 31 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bragantino win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bragantino win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Clube Goianiense win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bragantino last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Atletico Clube Goianiense last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bragantino wins is 54.30%, the chance for a draw is 25.77% and the chance for Atletico Clube Goianiense to win this game is 19.93%.


Bragantino VS Atletico Clube Goianiense
Prediction:Bragantino

Bragantino VS Atletico Clube Goianiense Prediction Brazil Serie A