Portugal VS Luxembourg Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Portugal got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Luxembourg got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Portugal win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Portugal win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Luxembourg win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Portugal last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Luxembourg last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap: V/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Portugal wins is 87.24%, the chance for a draw is 9.17% and the chance for Luxembourg to win this game is 3.59%.


Portugal VS Luxembourg
Prediction:Portugal

Portugal VS Luxembourg Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)