Sweden VS Greece Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sweden got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Greece got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sweden win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sweden win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Greece win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sweden last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/V. Greece last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sweden wins is 48.69%, the chance for a draw is 28.07% and the chance for Greece to win this game is 23.24%.


Sweden VS Greece
Prediction:Sweden

Sweden VS Greece Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)