Ukraine VS Bosnia-Herzegovina Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ukraine got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Bosnia-Herzegovina got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ukraine win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ukraine win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Bosnia-Herzegovina win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ukraine last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Bosnia-Herzegovina last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ukraine wins is 53.40%, the chance for a draw is 26.01% and the chance for Bosnia-Herzegovina to win this game is 20.59%.


Ukraine VS Bosnia-Herzegovina
Prediction:Ukraine

Ukraine VS Bosnia-Herzegovina Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)