Denmark VS Austria Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Denmark got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Austria got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Denmark win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Denmark win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Austria win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Denmark last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Austria last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Denmark wins is 61.39%, the chance for a draw is 23.43% and the chance for Austria to win this game is 15.18%.


Denmark VS Austria
Prediction:Denmark

Denmark VS Austria Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)