England VS Hungary Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. England got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Hungary got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, England win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, England win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Hungary win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. England last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/V. Hungary last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that England wins is 82.08%, the chance for a draw is 12.87% and the chance for Hungary to win this game is 5.05%.


England VS Hungary
Prediction:England

England VS Hungary Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)