Japan VS Australia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Japan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Australia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Japan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Japan win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Australia win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Japan last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Australia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Japan wins is 49.04%, the chance for a draw is 28.43% and the chance for Australia to win this game is 22.53%.


Japan VS Australia
Prediction:Japan

Japan VS Australia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)