Iran VS Korea Republic Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Iran got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Korea Republic got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Iran win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Iran win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Korea Republic win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Iran last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Korea Republic last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Iran wins is 44.80%, the chance for a draw is 30.79% and the chance for Korea Republic to win this game is 24.41%.


Iran VS Korea Republic
Prediction:Iran

Iran VS Korea Republic Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)