United Arab Emirates VS Iraq Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. United Arab Emirates got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Iraq got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, United Arab Emirates win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, United Arab Emirates win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Iraq win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. United Arab Emirates last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Iraq last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that United Arab Emirates wins is 46.31%, the chance for a draw is 28.06% and the chance for Iraq to win this game is 25.63%.


United Arab Emirates VS Iraq
Prediction:United Arab Emirates

United Arab Emirates VS Iraq Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)