Saudi Arabia VS China Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Tue, Oct.12 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Saudi Arabia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. China got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Saudi Arabia win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Saudi Arabia win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. China win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Saudi Arabia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. China last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Saudi Arabia wins is 62.20%, the chance for a draw is 23.55% and the chance for China to win this game is 14.26%.


Saudi Arabia VS China
Prediction:Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia VS China Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)