Chapecoense SC VS Atletico Paranaense Prediction Brazil Serie A

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chapecoense SC got 1 wins, 9 draws and 15 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.20 with 12 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Atletico Paranaense got 10 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.8 with 33 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chapecoense SC win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chapecoense SC win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Paranaense win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chapecoense SC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/U. Atletico Paranaense last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: V/V/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chapecoense SC wins is 26.69%, the chance for a draw is 28.65% and the chance for Atletico Paranaense to win this game is 44.65%.


Chapecoense SC VS Atletico Paranaense
Prediction:Atletico Paranaense

Chapecoense SC VS Atletico Paranaense Prediction Brazil Serie A