Atletico Mineiro VS Santos Prediction Brazil Serie A

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Mineiro got 16 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.1 with 53 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Santos got 6 wins, 10 draws and 8 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.16 with 28 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Mineiro win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Mineiro win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Santos win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Mineiro last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/D; Handicap:W/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Santos last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Mineiro wins is 64.92%, the chance for a draw is 21.90% and the chance for Santos to win this game is 13.18%.


Atletico Mineiro VS Santos
Prediction:Atletico Mineiro

Atletico Mineiro VS Santos Prediction Brazil Serie A