Flamengo VS Juventude Prediction Brazil Serie A

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Flamengo got 13 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.2 with 42 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Juventude got 6 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.15 with 28 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Flamengo win rate is 22.22%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Flamengo win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Juventude win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Flamengo last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Juventude last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap: V/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Flamengo wins is 72.83%, the chance for a draw is 18.11% and the chance for Juventude to win this game is 9.06%.


Flamengo VS Juventude
Prediction:Flamengo

Flamengo VS Juventude Prediction Brazil Serie A