Fortaleza VS Gremio (RS) Prediction Brazil Serie A

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fortaleza got 11 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.5 with 39 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Gremio (RS) got 6 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.19 with 23 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fortaleza win rate is 22.22%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fortaleza win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Gremio (RS) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fortaleza last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/U. Gremio (RS) last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fortaleza wins is 43.63%, the chance for a draw is 28.66% and the chance for Gremio (RS) to win this game is 27.71%.


Fortaleza VS Gremio (RS)
Prediction:Fortaleza

Fortaleza VS Gremio (RS) Prediction Brazil Serie A