USA VS Costa Rica Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. USA got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Costa Rica got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, USA win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, USA win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Costa Rica win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. USA last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Costa Rica last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that USA wins is 58.66%, the chance for a draw is 25.44% and the chance for Costa Rica to win this game is 15.90%.


USA VS Costa Rica
Prediction:USA

USA VS Costa Rica Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)