Honduras VS Jamaica Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Honduras got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Jamaica got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Honduras win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Honduras win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Jamaica win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Honduras last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/D; Handicap:L/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/V. Jamaica last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Honduras wins is 44.20%, the chance for a draw is 31.59% and the chance for Jamaica to win this game is 24.21%.


Honduras VS Jamaica
Prediction:Honduras

Honduras VS Jamaica Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)