Sunderland A.F.C VS Manchester United U21 Prediction England Johnstone

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sunderland A.F.C got 7 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.4 with 22 points in England League 1.

 

2. Manchester United U21 got 15 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 48 points in England U21 Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Manchester United U21 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sunderland A.F.C last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Manchester United U21 last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sunderland A.F.C wins is 56.70%, the chance for a draw is 22.79% and the chance for Manchester United U21 to win this game is 20.51%.


Sunderland A.F.C VS Manchester United U21
Prediction:Sunderland A.F.C

Sunderland A.F.C VS Manchester United U21 Prediction England Johnstone