Bristol Rovers VS Chelsea U21 Prediction England Johnstone

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bristol Rovers got 4 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.16 with 13 points in England League 2.

 

2. Chelsea U21 got 9 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.5 with 33 points in England U21 Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bristol Rovers win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bristol Rovers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Chelsea U21 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bristol Rovers last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Chelsea U21 last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap: V/-/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/-/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bristol Rovers wins is 36.61%, the chance for a draw is 25.98% and the chance for Chelsea U21 to win this game is 37.40%.


Bristol Rovers VS Chelsea U21
Prediction:Chelsea U21

Bristol Rovers VS Chelsea U21 Prediction England Johnstone