FC Stockholm Internazionale VS Elfsborg Prediction Sweden Cupen

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
Sweden Cupen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Stockholm Internazionale got 14 wins, 5 draws and 0 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.2 with 47 points in Sweden Div 3 Mellersta.

 

2. Elfsborg got 12 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.5 with 39 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Stockholm Internazionale win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Stockholm Internazionale win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Elfsborg win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Stockholm Internazionale last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:-/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-. Elfsborg last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Stockholm Internazionale wins is 6.75%, the chance for a draw is 12.13% and the chance for Elfsborg to win this game is 81.13%.


FC Stockholm Internazionale VS Elfsborg
Prediction:Elfsborg

FC Stockholm Internazionale VS Elfsborg Prediction Sweden Cupen