Newi Cefn Druids VS Aberystwyth Town Prediction Welsh Premier League

Wed, Oct.13 2021         
Welsh Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Newi Cefn Druids got 0 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.12 with 1 points in Welsh Premier League.

 

2. Aberystwyth Town got 2 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.11 with 6 points in Welsh Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Newi Cefn Druids win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 88.89% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Newi Cefn Druids win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches. Aberystwyth Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Newi Cefn Druids last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/-/-/L/L; Over/Under: U/-/-/U/U. Aberystwyth Town last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/-/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Newi Cefn Druids wins is 20.21%, the chance for a draw is 22.29% and the chance for Aberystwyth Town to win this game is 57.50%.


Newi Cefn Druids VS Aberystwyth Town
Prediction:Aberystwyth Town

Newi Cefn Druids VS Aberystwyth Town Prediction Welsh Premier League