Sao Paulo VS Ceara Prediction Brazil Serie A

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sao Paulo got 6 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.13 with 30 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Ceara got 6 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.14 with 29 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sao Paulo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sao Paulo win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Ceara win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sao Paulo last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/V/V/U/U. Ceara last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sao Paulo wins is 50.31%, the chance for a draw is 27.78% and the chance for Ceara to win this game is 21.90%.


Sao Paulo VS Ceara
Prediction:Sao Paulo

Sao Paulo VS Ceara Prediction Brazil Serie A