Cuiaba VS Sport Club Recife PE Prediction Brazil Serie A

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cuiaba got 6 wins, 13 draws and 6 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.10 with 31 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Sport Club Recife PE got 6 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.18 with 26 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cuiaba win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cuiaba win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Sport Club Recife PE win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cuiaba last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/V/U/O. Sport Club Recife PE last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cuiaba wins is 43.19%, the chance for a draw is 31.36% and the chance for Sport Club Recife PE to win this game is 25.45%.


Cuiaba VS Sport Club Recife PE
Prediction:Cuiaba

Cuiaba VS Sport Club Recife PE Prediction Brazil Serie A