Bolivia VS Paraguay Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bolivia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Paraguay got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bolivia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bolivia win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Paraguay win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bolivia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/U. Paraguay last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bolivia wins is 34.51%, the chance for a draw is 29.56% and the chance for Paraguay to win this game is 35.94%.


Bolivia VS Paraguay
Prediction:Paraguay

Bolivia VS Paraguay Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)