Colombia VS Ecuador Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Colombia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Copa America.

 

2. Ecuador got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Colombia win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Colombia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Ecuador win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Colombia last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Ecuador last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Colombia wins is 46.91%, the chance for a draw is 28.51% and the chance for Ecuador to win this game is 24.58%.


Colombia VS Ecuador
Prediction:Colombia

Colombia VS Ecuador Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)