Argentina VS Peru Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Argentina got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Peru got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Argentina win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Argentina win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Peru win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Argentina last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U. Peru last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Argentina wins is 70.96%, the chance for a draw is 18.98% and the chance for Peru to win this game is 10.06%.


Argentina VS Peru
Prediction:Argentina

Argentina VS Peru Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)