Chile VS Venezuela Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chile got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Venezuela got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chile win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chile win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Venezuela win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chile last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Venezuela last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chile wins is 64.15%, the chance for a draw is 23.32% and the chance for Venezuela to win this game is 12.53%.


Chile VS Venezuela
Prediction:Chile

Chile VS Venezuela Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)