Brazil VS Uruguay Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brazil got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Uruguay got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brazil win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brazil win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Uruguay win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brazil last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Uruguay last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/D; Handicap: L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brazil wins is 61.27%, the chance for a draw is 23.91% and the chance for Uruguay to win this game is 14.82%.


Brazil VS Uruguay
Prediction:Brazil

Brazil VS Uruguay Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)