Jonkopings Sodra IF VS GIF Sundsvall Prediction Sweden Superettan

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
Sweden Superettan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jonkopings Sodra IF got 9 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.8 with 32 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

2. GIF Sundsvall got 13 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.2 with 43 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jonkopings Sodra IF win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jonkopings Sodra IF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. GIF Sundsvall win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jonkopings Sodra IF last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/L; Handicap:-/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/U/O. GIF Sundsvall last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jonkopings Sodra IF wins is 37.77%, the chance for a draw is 27.95% and the chance for GIF Sundsvall to win this game is 34.27%.


Jonkopings Sodra IF VS GIF Sundsvall
Prediction:Jonkopings Sodra IF

Jonkopings Sodra IF VS GIF Sundsvall Prediction Sweden Superettan