TPS Turku VS Ekenas IF Fotboll Prediction Finland Ykkonen

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
Finland Ykkonen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. TPS Turku got 11 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.2 with 40 points in Finland Ykkonen.

 

2. Ekenas IF Fotboll got 8 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.5 with 30 points in Finland Ykkonen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, TPS Turku win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, TPS Turku win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Ekenas IF Fotboll win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. TPS Turku last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/O. Ekenas IF Fotboll last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that TPS Turku wins is 68.54%, the chance for a draw is 19.35% and the chance for Ekenas IF Fotboll to win this game is 12.11%.


TPS Turku VS Ekenas IF Fotboll
Prediction:TPS Turku

TPS Turku VS Ekenas IF Fotboll Prediction Finland Ykkonen