Queretaro FC VS Club Tijuana Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Thu, Oct.14 2021         
Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Queretaro FC got 2 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.16 with 10 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

2. Club Tijuana got 1 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.18 with 7 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Queretaro FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Queretaro FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Club Tijuana win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Queretaro FC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Club Tijuana last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Queretaro FC wins is 43.47%, the chance for a draw is 28.63% and the chance for Club Tijuana to win this game is 27.90%.


Queretaro FC VS Club Tijuana
Prediction:Queretaro FC

Queretaro FC VS Club Tijuana Prediction Primera Division de Mexico