Union Santa Fe VS Defensa Y Justicia Prediction Argentine Division 1

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Union Santa Fe got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.15 with 25 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Defensa Y Justicia got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.5 with 34 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Union Santa Fe win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Union Santa Fe win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Defensa Y Justicia win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Union Santa Fe last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Defensa Y Justicia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Union Santa Fe wins is 36.20%, the chance for a draw is 30.81% and the chance for Defensa Y Justicia to win this game is 32.99%.


Union Santa Fe VS Defensa Y Justicia
Prediction:Union Santa Fe

Union Santa Fe VS Defensa Y Justicia Prediction Argentine Division 1