Patronato Parana VS Lanus Prediction Argentine Division 1

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Patronato Parana got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.23 with 20 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Lanus got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.3 with 35 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Patronato Parana win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Patronato Parana win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Lanus win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Patronato Parana last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/L; Handicap:L/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Lanus last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Patronato Parana wins is 33.59%, the chance for a draw is 28.64% and the chance for Lanus to win this game is 37.77%.


Patronato Parana VS Lanus
Prediction:Lanus

Patronato Parana VS Lanus Prediction Argentine Division 1