Banfield VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Prediction Argentine Division 1

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Banfield got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.21 with 21 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Aldosivi Mar del Plata got 7 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.17 with 24 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Banfield win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Banfield win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Aldosivi Mar del Plata win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Banfield last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Aldosivi Mar del Plata last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Banfield wins is 56.40%, the chance for a draw is 25.25% and the chance for Aldosivi Mar del Plata to win this game is 18.36%.


Banfield VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata
Prediction:Banfield

Banfield VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Prediction Argentine Division 1