Sport Club Recife PE VS Bahia Prediction Brazil Serie A

Thu, Nov.18 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sport Club Recife PE got 7 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.19 with 30 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Bahia got 9 wins, 9 draws and 13 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.17 with 36 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sport Club Recife PE win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sport Club Recife PE win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Bahia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sport Club Recife PE last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Bahia last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sport Club Recife PE wins is 34.60%, the chance for a draw is 30.63% and the chance for Bahia to win this game is 34.77%.


Sport Club Recife PE VS Bahia
Prediction:Bahia

Sport Club Recife PE VS Bahia Prediction Brazil Serie A